Dokken's Dead Fowl Chukar Partridge Trainer was designed to teach dogs to properly retrieve and carry game birds. The chukar partridge dummy has a hard plastic head and feet with a soft, natural feel body that is strong and durable. The body is also scent-injectable. It's the perfect size to start training your hunting dog. Specifically designed for retriever puppies, spaniels, flushing and pointing breed dogs.
Chukar Partridge Dummy by Dokken DeadFowl Features:
- Dead bird weight and shape
- Natural dead bird feeling
- Hard plastic feet to discourage mouthing and improper carrying
- Wobble - free swinging head to deter dogs from shaking birds
- Natural feel foam body acts like a scent sponge
Specifications for Chukar Partridge Dummy:
- Approximate Size: 12 inches
- Approximate Weight: 8 ounces
- Material: Natural feel foam & hard plastic head and feet
Scent Options (available separately):
To internally scent your Dead Fowl Trainer: Inject the training scent into the middle of the foam body in six different locations using the Dokken's Dead Fowl Scent Injector or a syringe (available separately). The foam body is designed to hold the training scent whether using the dummy in or out of the water. 1/2 to 3/4 ounce of training scent is sufficient.
Cleaning and Deodorizing for your Dokken Dummy:
Mix 1 qt. 3% hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda, a very small amount of dish soap (no more than dime sized), and enough warm water to cover your dummy in a bucket. Soak Dokken dummy overnight and rinse off the next day with warm water. Set out in the sun to dry for a period of 6-8 hours.