Retrieve™ Ear Wash is a mild, yet effective formula consisting of all-natural active ingredients for cleaning the ear canals of your dog. It can be used as often as needed and is especially recommended after bathing or swimming. It creates an environment for healthy tissue growth, and helps eliminate head shaking and ear scratching caused by dirty, inflamed ear tissue. Removing such debris can result in increasing your dog's hearing, balance, and quality of life. Contains witch hazel and tea tree oil, which act as a natural disinfectants and have been known to work for ear problems that are resistant to some powerful antibiotics. Echinacea extract is also added to reduce the rates of infection or duration or intensity of symptoms.
- All-natural & safe way to clean your dog's ears
- No alcohol to cause drying, flaking and stinging, we use natural tea tree oil
- No peroxide that can destroy natural oils & damage ear canal, we use natural Witch Hazel
- Keep your dog's equilibrium by keeping healthy internal ear hairs healthy
- Naturally removes foreign debris
- Great for use after bathing or swimming
Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerine, Boric Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Polysorbate 80, Echinacea Extract, and Natural Coloring.
A gentle yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. It can be used as often as needed and is especially recommended after bathing or swimming.
Many of the other products on the market contain alcohol and/or peroxide. We feel these products should never be placed in a dogs ear since they can actually dry out the ear canal causing skin epidermal damage and making your dog more susceptible to ear infections.