Tom Dokken has put his many years of training champion dogs to great use when he created and designed these training dummies. They are as much like a real bird as possible and really gets a dog accustomed to retrieving a dead bird. There is nothing better on the market than these Dokken Dead Fowl Training dummies!
Dokken Wood Duck Dummy Feature:
- The Dead Fowl Trainer body is made of soft, natural-feel foam.
- The hard free-swinging head disciplines unwanted aggressive head shaking by delivering a sharp wrap to the snout of the dog.
- This Dokken Dead Fowl Wood Duck insures that a secure body hold will be the dog’s preference, avoiding the hard head and feet.
- The body of this Dokken Dead Fowl Wood Duck Trainer is a foam material it will not sink, even when punctured.
- With a natural dead bird weight and internal scenting this training aid is a must for your Hunting Dog
- Wobble - free swinging head to deter dogs from shaking birds
Dokken Wood Duck Dummy Specs:
- Approximate Size: 15”
- Approximate Weight: 1.25 lbs
To internally scent your Dead Fowl Trainer: Inject the training scent into the middle of the foam duck body in six different locations using the Dokken's Dead Fowl Scent Injector or a syringe (available separately). The foam body is designed to hold the training scent whether using the dummy in or out of the water. 1/2 to 3/4 ounce of training scent is sufficient for good training.